Contact info: Tea Maneku , Psychoanalyst & Group Analyst (i.a.u.s)
Graf Starhemberggasse 4/12, 1040, Wien
My working modalities:
- Psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- Group analytic group therapy
Areas of expertise.
- Difficulties with intimacy
- Anxiety & Panic attacks
- Sexuality & Queer sexualities
- Personality Disorders
- Obsession & Compulsion
- Trauma & Transgenerational transmission of trauma
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Psychosomatic complaints
- Death, loss, grieving
I offer therapy in English, Albanian, Italian and German language.
Group therapy per session 30€
Individual therapy 60- 100€ .
The price will vary depending on your income and the frequency of the sessions. For once a week I charge between 60- 100€ and for high frequency treatments like 2 or 3 times weekly a further price reduction is possible.
Sigmund Freud University, Vienna
(2016 – 2023 )
Bachelor & Masters in Psychotherapy Science, Modality Psychoanalysis.
Institute of Group Analysis,London
(2015 – 2023)
Extensive training in Group Analytic Psychotherapy
University of Tirana
(2013 – 2016)
Bachelor in Psychology
Memberships & Affiliations.
- Founding member of Group Analysis Albania. 2016
- Member of Group Analytic Society International. 2019- ongoing
- Member of Psychoanalytic Seminar Innsbruck. 2019- ongoing
- Member of Österreichischer Bundesverband für Psychotherapie. 2020- ongoing
- Member of Psychotherapeutischer Bereitschaftsdienst. 2021- ongoing